Sunday, July 29, 2007

Pressure

Nowadays, as much as i try to put a front and smile with happiness, actually i feel depressed. I guess its due to the workload and heavy expectations i have. Work is well....work. I do what i have to do. Shift is a killer, it disrupts my sleeping pattern and also social life timing. Having to do compulsory OT doesnt help things too. Lisa is sore with me on that point. And then, next i have school. Sure its only 3 days per week but the amount of workload, assignments, quizzes, tests and finally exams....hmmm. These 2 already takes much of my time. The leftover time i have to divide between my fiancee, family and also sleep. I guess now what im feeling is a sense of confusion. I have yet to prioritise what is the most important. I guess now the sensible thing is to cut back drastically on my computer time. Most of the time im outside of my home. I have been thinking of getting a laptop but i guess its too expensive for the time being. Oh yah i forgot to add the killer....RT is coming up for 2 months......WHERE GOT TIME!!!!!!