Sunday, July 29, 2007

Weekend

A long week was what i had. It doesnt help that Lisa just kept falling sick. Sakit ape eh?!?!?!.....doc also dunno. Well sent her to doctor on 2 occasions and now she is like me, missing i back tooth, lol. Couldnt wait for Sundau to come which is incidentaly today. Spent nearly the whole day with Lisa, just going to makan...buy her shoes and just jalan2. We dun don complicated stuffs nor go to exotic places coz frankly this is singapore we are speaking about....we just do mundane stuffs. Its the little small things which enables a couple to bond and also enjoy their time together. Normally i'd ride to the north or south part of singapore to see interesting places but today the weather doesnt permits it. Hmmm, i hope that u like the 2 shoes u bought Lisa. I for sure will enjoy my gameboy which u will buy for me next week. Exams are coming soon. I am taking 3 subjects namely engineering maths, principles of dc circuits and basic electronic devices. I am confident in my maths except for the other 2. Im beginning to feel the heat now. The assignments, projects, tests, and finally exams.....my gawd...baru first semester seh.!!!